Hydraulics e-Training Online: Hydraulic Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a skill ANYONE can master. Anyone who WANTS TO that is. And this online e-Training shows you how!
Internationally recognized hydraulics expert Brendan Casey, shows you how to tackle any hydraulic problem in way that ensures correct diagnosis in the shortest possible time--even if your knowledge of hydraulic systems is not extensive.
Here's just some of what you will learn:
- IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A DUNCE, don't act like one. Why even qualified experts sometimes make BIG troubleshooting mistakes and what to do about it.
- An amazing and largely unheard of diagnostic trick that can save you hours. And you can do it with any multimeter. That's right, any digital or analogue multimeter.
- WARNING: Your #1 troubleshooting tool can ruin a hydraulic system in seconds. Make any of these 3 mistakes when using it and you'll be in deep do-do.
- Two things every troubleshooter must understand to be effective. And why one is 10-times more important than the other.
- When it's safe to ignore a "hot" component, and when it's not.
- The 7 truths which are every troubleshooter's best friend. Even when you're faced with the most complex of hydraulic problems.
- Cylinder problems? How to quickly determine if it's the piston seal or not. And all you need is a pressure gauge for this simple test.
- One thing you must always do before reaching for any diagnostic tools. Skip this and there's a good chance you'll end up with egg on your face.
- If you are now a "B" or "B+" technician, learning this one, little-known troubleshooting technique will catapult you towards the ranks of "A" or even "A+" technicians, who always get first pick of the best jobs.
- The fastest way to mess up any troubleshooting effort. And what to do about it if this happens to you.
- The quickest, easiest and safest way to check pump condition. Best part: you don't need a flow meter.
- What must NEVER be allowed to sway your judgement in a troubleshooting situation.
- A simple test that instantly tells you WHY a hydraulic system is overheating.
- The best way to ensure the duration of any troubleshooting effort is a short as possible.
- THE #1 cardinal sin of troubleshooting. Making this mistake just once can be career destroying. I give you 3 strategies for avoiding it.
- How the presentation of flow-test results can HOODWINK you into changing-out a perfectly serviceable component. And what you must understand to avoid this costly and embarrassing mistake.
- CAUTION: how a very simple problem can quickly unravel into a terrible nightmare. And the two questions you must always ask yourself to make sure this does NOT happen to you.
- Why your inner 'mind-game' matters. Motion beats meditation, but this is not always true when troubleshooting.
- The easiest way to conquer the troubleshooting process: the simple, 12-step procedure that will transform you into a reliable and effective troubleshooter, no matter what your level of experience. This is the "master secret" of knowing what to do and when to do it.
PLUS, specific steps for troubleshooting different types of problems and systems are also explained, including: cylinder circuits, hydrostatic transmissions, valve problems, overheating issues, pressure spikes, accumulator problems and much more.
This online training combines text, diagrams and simulation videos (8 videos with a combined runtime of 119 minutes). It is accessed via a dedicated, password protected web site. This means it's accessible instantly, and available 24/7 via your smartphone, tablet, notebook or desktop computer. Plus, once enrolled, there is no time limit or expiration on your access to the program.
This training is divided into 19 lessons. Each lesson takes between 20 and 30 minutes to complete. Review questions with answers are included at the end of each lesson to test your comprehension. And upon completion of this online training, you'll be equipped to tackle any hydraulic problem and solve it!
This online e-training is instantly accessible and comes with a
100% money-back guarantee.
Payments by credit card or PayPal using our secure online store.
Hydraulic Troubleshooting e-Training